ALL CLASSES ARE SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS AND THOSE WITH NO YOGA EXPERIENCE! MODIFICATIONS ARE PROVIDED - BEGINNERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO GO AT YOUR OWN PACE AND REST AS NEEDED. Each and every yoga class is different. You will have the opportunity to experience each yoga set with it's own unique benefits each time you attend class.
NO MEMBERSHIP OR FEES OF ANY KIND! NO NEED TO PRE-REGISTER! JUST SHOW UP 10 MIN. EARLY TO THE CLASS OF YOUR CHOICE and the teacher will register you, collect your payment and you're good to go!
* Kundalini Yoga and gong meditation
All classes suitable for Beginners & 1st-timers!
*$50 - 4 classes (1yr. expiration!)
*$80 - 8 classes (1 yr. expiration!)
*$90 - 10 classes (1 yr. expiration!)
*$165 - 20 classes (1 yr. expiration!)
(*Best buy for the Unpredictable Schedule!)
$70 per month for unlimited classes (the best deal of all!)
$60 per month for 8 classes per month
$45 per month for 4 classes per month
$15 for 1 class
Buy 1 card . . . try ALL our classes!
Pregnant? Try our Prenatal class Sundays at 9:15am. This class is specifically designed for the benefit and special needs of mommies-to-be. Thisis the only class on our schedule suitable for pregnant women.
Methods of Payment
Click here to make Payment with PayPal
*Credit Cards accepted on-line only.
Pay by Cash or Check at the Studio.
Make checks payable to Divine Yoga
Deposits and fees are non-refundable.
- $10 off all cards for Seniors, Military & Students w/ valid ID
- Discounts do not apply to $14 (1 class) rate.
- Recommend taking 4 - 12 classes a month to start and build up gradually to unlimited classes.
- Focus primarily on the breathing techniques for the first month and practice in-between classes as often as possible.
- Respect your body’s limitations! Modify any difficult postures. GO AT YOUR OWN PACE! Rest when needed. Go gently into a stretch - NEVER force a stretch.
- Women: if pregnant or on first 3 days of monthly cycle, ask your teacher about Long Deep Breathing and helpful posture modifications.
- If you must for any reason skip several exercises, if you maintain the breathing, mantra and focus, you will benefit from the entire group energy anyway.
- EXTRA PADDING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! An extra mat or blanket is perfect and keeps the body warm during relaxation. A medium/large size pillow makes an excellent prop. We have a limited supply of extra mats, blankets and pillows in case you forget.
- Attire: loose, comfortable clothing, casual, nothing fancy. If you have long hair, it helps to put it up.
- Refrain from eating heavily before class. If you must eat, keep it light. Do bring water though; bottled water with a sports cap is primo.
- Attend class regularly. Progress is directly related to attendance.
- Bring a friend, the more, the merrier!
Kundalini Yoga, taught by experienced certified instructors, great for beginning and experienced students alike! You will relax, rejuvenate and regenerate with Kundalini Yoga, an ancient scientific technology for
happiness! You will balance the glandular system,
strengthen nervous system, and tap into the energy
of your mind and emotions, so you can be in
control of yourself, rather than by your thoughts
and feelings. Kundalini Yoga impacts all aspects of physical, mental and spiritual being. You will experience better functioning
of bodily systems, increased
radiance and impact, emotional balance, enhanced
intuition, relaxation, well being and elimination of negative
habit patterns. You will learn mental focus, breathing
techniques, mantras (sound vibration), postures (body
positions), mudras (hand positions), and meditation. Beautiful, spiritual
music is provided to deepen your experience. Plus, at the end of each class you will relax profoundly with a meditation.
Pre-Natal Yoga & Postnatal Yoga, no yoga experience necessary! Ideal
for women at all stages of pregnancy and moms with newborns (babies under 2 yrs. and not walking are eligible). Certified,
experienced teacher and mother of two, Jennifer Geddie, shares
gentle, nurturing techniques on: pelvic strengthening for delivery,
focus point and breathing for birthing, back awareness, sciatic nerve
stretches, proper nutrition, baby massages to enhance healing
and connection with baby and mom. You will also learn postures for
sitting, standing and supported balancing postures. Props are provided for
support, balance, releasing lower back pain, and birthing
techniques. Jennifer holds 5 certifications and is currently working on
a Masters in Holistic Medicine.
Yogi Bhajan explained the effects of the gong meditation this way: ". . . The gong is not an ordinary thing . . . Out of it came all music, all sounds, and all words . . . it is not a musical instrument, nor a drum . . . it is a beautiful reinforced vibration . . . it is the only tool with which you can produce this combination of space vibration."
The sound of the gong creates deep relaxation. The gong changes feelings that are blocked by cutting the thoughts that sustain and recreate the feelings. To regenerate the parasympathetic system, nothing is more powerful than the gong. All the student needs to do is let the entire body relax and let the sound of the gong penetrate the
body and guide the mind.
DISCLAIMER: The practice of yoga has benefited millions of people both physically and mentally. It is not intended to replace good, sound medical advice. The therapeutic benefits attributed come from centuries-old yogic tradition. Please consult a physician or mental health professional should the need for one be indicated.