Kundalini Yoga Class Policies
1) Payment: All payments are made before class starts. Check, cash or credit card ($25 fee for bad checks).
2) Credit Cards: Credit card purchases may be made at the studio or from the comfort of your own home online at www.totallydivineyoga.com via Paypal. Remember to bring in your Paypal receipt if paying online.
3) Class Card: entitles student to attend any and all classes and events unless otherwise specified – see Workshops and Events at www.totallydivineyoga.com for info). Class Card is valid up to the expiration date. Class Card must be presented to the teacher at each class for admittance. Class Card becomes invalid on the expiration date and a new card must be purchased. Lost class cards are not refundable for cash or services.
4) Cell Phones: To maintain a meditative atmosphere, please turn off cell phones/electrical devices before class.
5) To receive maximum benefit from the classes: please arrive on time. If late, enter quietly. Teacher may cancel if no one shows 5 min. after class starts.
6) Cancellations: Check for cancellations regularly at www.totallydivineyoga.com at the top of the Class Schedule page.
7) Children: The nervous system of children under age 11 is not fully developed and cannot handle the energy generated by Kundalini Yoga. Therefore, we only accept children 11 years old and up.
8) Parking: Besides the Divine Yoga parking lot, driveway and street, management at Pecan Hills Apartments, has graciously allowed our students to park in their parking lot across the street.
9) Discounts: Students, military and seniors get $10 off any of our class cards. No discounts for drop-in classes.
10) No refunds.